


Eilee's 0-3 month haul

I have a major online shopping issue when it comes to my kids. I LOVE style and dressing the kids up as well as dressing myself up when I have a reason to leave the house. My love for fashion is a huge reason why I got my cosmetology license and why I'll do hair for a living when my kids are all in school. I thought that women's fashion was my biggest passion but I was so wrong. Child's style is most definitely my greatest addiction. I purchase kids clothes multiple times a week, not even kidding. The biggest question that I get asked is where I get my kids clothes so this post will answer that question.
1) Etsy! I get most if not all of my kids personalized stuff from etsy shops.
2) Facebook boutiques! Random Facebook boutiques is where the girls stuff comes from a lot.
3) The Children's Place! They always have sales and are well priced.
4) Carters! Also constantly having sales and well priced.
5) Gap/Baby Gap! Their stuff is more pricey but I'm crazy about it. They do have sales occasionally but not as often as other places.
6) Crazy 8! I love this store for the kids as they've grown. Carter's and TCP has stuff for the bigs sizes but it's all a little babyish when it comes to school aged kids for my taste.
7) Justice! Another store for the big girls. We adore Justice.
8) Target! I can't leave Target off of my list. They have some of the cutest stuff and very affordable. I love their clothes for all ages including my own ha.
9) Gymboree! This is a store more for baby's-toddler's. I don't love a lot of their stuff and it's expensive but if I do find stuff that I like it's well made and worth the money.
I recently went school clothes shopping online for the kids. I got them SO much stuff and couldn't leave Eilee out of course. These outfits are from several stores listed above but mostly from Gap and Children's Place. I'd be terrified to add up what I spent total so I won't but I'm guessing it was well over a grand. For all 4 kids I got this in one days worth of a shopping haul and this isn't even including what my mom and mother in law got them or what still hasn't arrived in the mail. Our kids closets are out of control. It's legit a problem but I can't seem to stop and neither can their grandmas. We need to go to some kind of rehab for it 😅
It's safe to say that I've shopped at most kids places so I hope this brief review helped explain where we get the kids clothes and where you're the most likely to save money. Avoid Gap and Etsy if you're not wanting to pay more for stuff. Watch for sales. Sign up for the email list to stores so you can be notified when there are sales. Also Google coupon codes before you check out. I've gotten codes that way before that weren't advertised on the actual website. If it's possible stock up on off season clothes when they go on sale for the next year.
Good luck and happy shopping y'all.
Post a Comment