Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

30 Days of Me: Days 13, 14, & 15

30 Days of Me: Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently!

Eh this one is tough for me. It's personal and not something that I'd want that person (or anyone else) to see. I'm the type of girl who hates being hurt so I don't like to confront those situations. I put them in the back of my mind and move on. So with that being said, I will not be doing today's 30 days of me. 



30 Days of Me: Day 14

A picture of your family! 

My family is large. Between both groups of people on parents sides, my kids and Brian, and all of my in laws, I just have a lot of family so here are the best pictures that I have that include as many of them as possible. 
(While searching for these images I realized that we are way over due to have pictures done on my husband's side. After the baby is born we are going to do another big family session like we did this Fall with my side of the family but this time it'll be my side and Brian's side.)


 

 

 


30 Days of Me: Day 15

Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play! 

1) All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
2) Red by Taylor Swift
3) Friends by Bands of Skulls
4) Royals by Pure Heroine
5) God's not dead by Newsboys
6) Die a happy man by Thomas Rhett
7) Still into you by Paramore
8) Raspberry beret by Prince
9) Ex's & oh's by Elle King
10) Out of the woods by Taylor Swift 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram