-5 lbs total of weight gain
-Acid reflux
-No vomiting
-Craving ice
Week 24:
-5 lbs total of weight gain
-Craving ice constantly
-Lactation (Lots of leakage going on now)
-Acid Reflux
-No Vomiting
-Baby boy dreams
-Preeclampsia scare at the end of 23 weeks/beginning of 24 weeks

PRAISE REPORT!
After a meeting with the midwives and the high risk Doctor they've decided that I'm NOT preeclamptic. I bawled when I got the amazing news. My 2nd round of lab work was normal and my blood pressure has ran perfectly since my last lab testing this past weekend. They said that stress can temporarily cause a rise in blood pressure and that's what they suspect happened. I will still be able to be use the birth center but they will just monitor me closer and transfer me to the high risk Doctor if anything changes again. I've already been accepted by that Doctor so it'll be a simple and fast process to transfer. I'm praying hard that that doesn't have to happen though. I want this baby to bake as long as possible and to stay healthy. No more scares!
Post a Comment