Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Current Situation

Today I kept the girls home from school. I've missed them during the days and recently I've had 3 separate friends lose their babies. It crushes my soul in the deepest of ways. I can't imagine as a mom what it would be like to lose your child. Their stories kill me. So much heartbreak. I just wanted my kids close today. Instead of my typical day spent cleaning and working on stuff around the house we're spending it doing nothing but cuddling. The house chores are irrelevant. I just want to hold my babies and play with them. I want them to have all of my attention today. We are so blessed to have our children here with us and healthy. There are so many mommas out there who do not have that luxury. Hold your babies close. Put down the laundry and spend time with your kids. They are what matters in life and we aren't promised tomorrow. 
Here's to a day of pure laziness. Cuddling, Disney movies, playing games, dirty house, and a Crock Pot dinner it is. 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram