As always it's Our traditional ~Movie Night~ Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Doritos, and Popcorn
Monday, September 26th:
Spicy Chicken Penne, Garlic Bread, & Corn

Spicy Chicken Penne:
•1 block of Velveeta Cheese
•1 can of mild rotel
•4 boneless chicken breasts
•1/2 cup of milk
•1 bag of penne noodles
•salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken up into small (fajita sized) pieces and grill them.
2. Melt the cheese. I use the microwave and add the milk in towards the end to make the cheese creamier.
3. Cook the pasta noodles
4. Mix together the cooked chicken, cooked penne, rotel, melted cheese, salt, and pepper.
Tuesday, September 27th:
Homemade Potato Soup, Salad, & Rolls

Potato Soup:
•block of velveeta
•7-8 potatoes
•1 large onion
•1/2 cup of milk
•chicken bullion (I use the cubes)
1. Peel potatoes and cut them up into small cubes. I also dice the onion up now.
2. Boil the potatoes and onions until softened then drain the water out.
3. Melt the cheese. I use the same method to melt it as I did in my chicken penne recipe.
4. Mix the melted cheese, a cube of chicken bullion, and cooked onions/potatoes together. I add more milk at this point to make the soup the consistency that I personally want.
Wednesday, September 28th:
~Church Night/Take Out~
Thursday, September 29th:
~Grey's Night~
Chicken Chili & Corn Bread

Chicken Chili:
•2 cans of corn
•1 can of black beans
•2 cans of pinto beans
•1 can of rotel
•2 packages of ranch dressing mix
•2 packages of cream cheese
•1 can of chicken broth
•1 rotisserie chicken cooked & shredded
Add all ingredients together and stir as it cooks/melts
*Note: this makes a big pot. Also I buy already cooked chicken from the grocery store and just shredded it myself. You can buy an uncooked chicken and bake it if you'd like.
Friday, September 30th:
Hamburger Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy with Mushrooms, and Corn
Hamburger Steak:
•2 lbs of hamburger meat
•2 eggs
•10-15 saltine crackers
•salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix/knead all of the ingredients together
2. Make patties with it
3. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 mins or so. I honestly don't use a timer when I cook most of the time. I just check my food until it looks done.
For the gravy I use a brown gravy mix and small can of chopped mushrooms. I make the gravy then add the mushrooms to it.
Saturday, October 1st:
~TULSA STATE FAIR~
We will be eating yummy fair food all day this day ha. Momma can't wait! I've been craving their turkey legs.
Post a Comment